Formed from the former Hugh Mackay Carpets and Gaskells Carpets, Gaskell Mackay represents a continuation of one of the best established, most prestigious carpet weaving traditions in the United Kingdom. Working with leading designers, specifiers and end-users across the retail, leisure, office and hospitality sectors, Gaskell Mackay Carpets aim to reflect the best in both classic and current design trends, utilising the very latest manufacturing techniques.
The keystones that drive our operations at every level
- The search for originality and exclusivity in design.
- The use of the finest materials of their kind for the purpose.
- Listening to our Customers requirements and tailoring our product and services to suit an ever evolving market.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Offering a service behind the product that has achieved as much recognition as the carpets themselves.
A Gaskell Mackay Carpet offers colour and form as well as comfort and warmth; it satisfies emotional as well as practical needs. Carpet today is of paramount importance in interior planning and often the key note of general colour scheme and design plans, serving as the basis for decorative and furnishing concepts.
Drawing on the vast wealth of both the Gaskells and Hugh Mackay design archives, the choice of colour and pattern at Gaskell Mackay is, we believe, unequalled in variety and seldom matched in merit.
You can find out more about our current activities in the Image Gallery section of this site.